Mis-sold Mortgage Compensation
|Mortgage mis-selling has affected thousands of borrowers in the UK. In 2008 the Financial Services Authority (FSA) expressed concern and has recently fined several MAJOR lenders and mortgage brokers for not following TCF guidelines. |
Other sub prime | specialist lenders include: Advantage, Accord, Abacus, Mortgages Plc, Platform, Kensington, Rooftop, GMAC Plus More....
Unfair Contract will initially Audit your Mis-Sold Mortgage Claim. We will only charge a fixed price fee once we are happy that we have a case. We will will also check that your mortgage agreement is fully compliant with the law.
Question: How can you tell if you have been the victim of a mis-sold mortgage?
Answer: There are many circumstances that may constitute mis-selling. If you have a mortgage that is with a subprime or specialist lender that you arranged via a mortgage broker, are you sure you got the right advice?
Case Study: DO any of the below scenarios apply to you?
• Were you were advised to proceed on a self certification basis?
• Were you on benefits at the time of the mortgage application?
• Does the end date of your mortgage run past your retirement age?
• Were you were advised to switch lenders without being told about the penalties?
• Were you charged a large broker or arrangement fee?
|• Were you were encouraged by the broker to overstate your income to achieve the loan amount required?|
• Were you given a fixed rate mortgage and told to just remortgage to a better deal at the end of the term?
• Did the Mortgage broker neglect to access your affordability or dealt with you in a superficial way
If you think you have been mis-sold a mortgage or your answer is YES to any of the cases above, then please contact us on 0800 043 1683 to see how we can help or
Complete the form TODAY & our Advisors will contact you.
| || |