Northern Rock Payment Protection Insurance Reclaim
Northern Rock Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) is offered with loans (credit agreements) to cover repayments should the client become unemployed or leave employment due to illness or disability. If the Northern Rock policy was mis-sold to you we can claim back every premium previously paid, which could be thousands of pounds. There are many reasons why you may have grounds for a claim. When you obtained the cover from Northern Rock:
- Were you Self-Employed, Retired, Student or Homemaker?
- Told you had to take out the PPI to get the credit?
- Pressured into taking PPI policy?
- Told that you could buy PPI from an independent provider (which can be 80% cheaper)?
- Informed about exclusion clauses?
- Not realised that you had existing cover?
If you answer yes to any of the above you may have been mis-sold a policy and you are therefore entitled to a full refund. If you think your PPI may have been mis-sold, Maple Leaf can help. We will advise if your Northern Rock claim is likely to be successful and then manage the whole process for you. We’ll update you every step of the way and, if necessary, we’ll refer you to our panel of Solicitors to ensure justice is delivered.
To see if you qualify for your claims against Northern Rock then please complete the form on the right or call us today!
| || |